Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Night Before

Bags still need to be packed, documents need to be read, and there's laundry to fold, "well prepared" is not a phrase that would come to mind right now. However, I'm simply bursting with excitement for the week to come! Mentors have been coming out of the walls; a person has no time to feel overwhelmed when there are so many people out there willing to help. 

On that note, there's so much going on this week, and there are so many things that will be discussed, and people from all over the United States will be coming together to essentially talk about God. The energy that's going to be in Minneapolis, Minnesota this week...will be incredible. My laundry's calling my name, so I hereby sign out. Expect more updates throughout the week! Godbless.

2 comments:

  1. Katie - glad you're there, got the "adult" note on FB. I am praying for the Lord to guide and comfort you as you encounter such a diverse and momentum filled gathering. Trust your heart, and check what's in your box - if it's Love for God, keep it. Otherwise, it's taking up space. Be safe & write often. Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got my prayers! I'm a wee but jealous of you in MN of all places with all those fantastic people during such an exciting time in the church. Soak it up. Keep us posted - Love and peace! pr sss

    ReplyDelete